This Mother, Maiden and Crone Incense Burner is the perfect centrepiece to any altar.
Illustrating the stages of life there stands a young maiden, a pregnant woman and an elderly lady, all holding a chalice with their right hands. Each wears a hooded gown with intricate root networks emblazoned on them. The base is formed from twisted branches and below each woman is their phase of the moon, either a crescent moon or full.
Cast in high-quality resin before being carefully hand-painted, this piece is perfect for holding one of our Backflow Incense Cones.
Backflow Incense holders are specially designed incense burners that have a reservoir to collect and channel the smoke. The channelled smoke pours dramatically down the incense tower with stunning effect.
Mother Maiden & Crone Backflow Incense Burner by Nemesis Now
- Triple Moon Incense Burner
- Cast in the Finest Resin.
- Painstakingly Hand-Painted.
- Size 18cm
- Approx Weight: 1.0750 Kg
- It is normal for backflow cones to take up to 10 minutes to create a smoking/mist effect when used with a backflow burner.
- NB: Never leave burning incense unattended. Always place the incense in a fireproof area.